We offer the services of qualified German Rechtsanwälte along with English lawyers, providing advice to both domestic and international clients, whereby we are qualified to advise on both English and German law.
Our practice areas are:
- Shipping – (and yachts) including maritime transactions, ship finance and lease, shipbuilding, registration, chartering and pooling, ship management, sale and purchase and admiralty;
- Aviation – including finance and sale and purchase;
- Real Estate – including finance and sale and purchase;
- Banking – including debt financing, Chinese finance leases, Japanese tax leases, ABS structures and other financial instruments as well as compliance;
- Investment – including set up of investment structures, bonds and joint ventures;
- Insurance – including Protection and Indemnity, Hull and Machinery, Mortgagee Interest Insurance, reinsurance and captives;
- Energy – including finance and engineering;
- Corporate – including mergers and acquisitions, joint venture’s, corporate set ups, trust structures, corporate housekeeping and insolvency;
- Compliance – KYC – sanctions – money laundering
- Restructuring – including corporate restructuring, financial restructuring and debt restructuring;
- Enforcement – including workout, repossessions, arrests and debt collection;
- Employment law – including contentious and non-contentious matters;
- Trade – including commercial disputes;
we assist our clients in all of the above matters in transactional – as well as in contentious mandates.
Our clients include national and international shipping companies, financial institutions, brokers, charterers, investment and leasing houses, funds, trusts, trading companies, engineering companies, energy providers, insurers, traders, shipyards, ship managers, shippers and agents.
The services in Hamburg are offered through Ince Germany Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, an independent law firm cooperating with The Ince Group. In escrow and German tax matters we are cooperating with Ince Tax & Trust.