We offer the services of qualified German Rechtsanwälte along with English lawyers providing advice to both domestic and international clients, whereby we are advising in English and German law.
Our practice areas are in particular:
- shipping – including maritime transactions, shipfinance and lease, shipbuilding, registration, chartering and pooling, shipmanagment, s&p and admiralty;
- aviation – including finance and s&p;
- real estate – including finance and s&p;
- banking including debt financing, chinese finance leases, japanease tax leases, ABS sutuctures and other financial instruments as well as compliance;
- investment including set up of investment structures, bonds and joint ventures;
- insurance including P&I, H&M, MII, reinsurance and captives;
- energy – including finance and engineering
- corporate – including m&a, jv´s, corporate set up’s, trust structures. corporate housekeeping and insolvency;
- restructuring including corporate restructuring, financial restructuring and debt restructuring;
- enforcement including workout, reposessions, arrests and debt collection;
- employment law contentious and non contentious matters;
- trade – including commercial disputes;
whereby we assist our clients in the above matters in transactional– as well as in contentious mandates.
Our clients include national and international shipping companies, financial institutions, brokers, charterers, investment and leasing houses, funds, trading companies, engineering companies, energy providers, insurers, traders, shipyards, ship managers, shippers and agents.
The services in Hamburg are offered through Ince Germany Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, an independent law firm cooperating with The Ince Group. In escrow and German tax matters we are cooperating with Ince Tax & Trust.